Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Something's the matter

Hmmm I have been MIA all this days. I had too much going on in my life. Work, runs, yoga, house, home, reading, family, and commitments.. Reading is almost non existent and most Saturdays are dedicated to it.. Saturdays are our day.. It is dedicated to rest, home, family, food and reading.. While some lucky people enjoy their afternoon siesta, I take the time to catch up on my reading.. 6 weeks for 4 books is a pace slower even compared to my running :)

Back to running, yeah I missed 2 Sunday runs and have been irregular to the interval training and Friday runs.. If there's such a thing as chronic fatigue, then that's what's bothering me for over a week now.. I find myself grasping my breath for no reason, have regular headaches, upset stomach, have thrown up a couple of times and in general feel exhausted.. It's not food poisoning.. I don't know what it is. I try to sleep for adequate time but when I wake up its like I never slept. I don't know.. Maybe it's food, I need more nutritious food.. But I eat yogurt daily, eat lots of fruits and berries, have started eating eggs more than I usually do. I don't know. I seem to be complaining a lot and have started irritating my own self.. No more complaining.. Maybe it's just psychological.. 

On another note, I need to focus on my speed.. I'll do some research and get back.. Until then, buck up N.

No comments:

Post a Comment