Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 8: Wooohoooo 8.6 miles (13.8 Km)!!

Today we were supposed to run an easy 7 miles. We were late by 3 minutes and we lost our happy feet team again!! Today I was to blame, I started this book by Paulo Coelho last night and truthfully its not even one of his best works, but I don't know why I could not put it down and ended up sleeping at a quarter to four, woke up late and had to rush to the decided spot.

Harsh had a copy of the route the team had planned to take but somehow we got lost and ended up on the w&od trail. We ran a full 6 miles on the trail and if you count the 2.6 miles to get to the trail and back we did a cool 8.6 miles today. It took us exactly 2hours 52 seconds but we just want to build stamina right now. We even rewarded ourselves with some garden omelet and buttermilk pancakes from IHOP.

Yay!! This was such a fun run! This was my favorite run so far!

(PS: Ran 3.2 miles this wednesday but missed fridays run)


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment