Sunday we were running 9.8 miles and it was great. I ran a cool 25 minutes without stopping and even my speed was pretty much better. I also felt great. Harsh was back from Belgium and I was really happy. All in all it was my best run so far, and my fastest too. We ran on Sugarland trail.
A blog to keep me motivated about running and log some of the fun and tough times I see doing it.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Week 10: A good 9.8 miles!
We started happy feet yoga practice group on 10th June. Hope it helps with stretching our muscles. I did run 4 miles last Friday and it was the fastest I have ever been with 4.2 miles in exactly 42 minutes. I had to rush though and didn't stretch later as I was supposed to drop Nav to the airport..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment