As promised I did attend last weeks wednesday and friday's training runs. I was exhausted before both of these but this is no time to get lazy. Legs hurt, but come on who am I to complain. Other people are putting in way too much effort and they don't complain.
Anyways, I had a talk with Zak and Sanjay and they both mentioned that I need to improve my diet. Not enough nutritious food leaves me tired. So yesterday I went shopping and I made this awesome soup with vegetables like onion, tomato, green and red bell peppers, mushroom, kale, spinach, broccoli, spring onion, shell pasta and bulgar.
Today we were supposed to start run early but we overslept and started run with others. I have no idea how but we completed 20 miles today. I forgot to turn on my mapmyrun map in the beginning and Harsh lost his battery so we don't have exact details but there was this lady who was running with us and she told us that we ran a little over 20 miles with a pace of 15.10 mins/mile.
Need to do better. Ever since we started running we are sort of obsessed with it and as the days for the marathon get nearer thats all we can talk of. Hope everything turns out well. Touch wood.
Anyways, I had a talk with Zak and Sanjay and they both mentioned that I need to improve my diet. Not enough nutritious food leaves me tired. So yesterday I went shopping and I made this awesome soup with vegetables like onion, tomato, green and red bell peppers, mushroom, kale, spinach, broccoli, spring onion, shell pasta and bulgar.
Today we were supposed to start run early but we overslept and started run with others. I have no idea how but we completed 20 miles today. I forgot to turn on my mapmyrun map in the beginning and Harsh lost his battery so we don't have exact details but there was this lady who was running with us and she told us that we ran a little over 20 miles with a pace of 15.10 mins/mile.
Need to do better. Ever since we started running we are sort of obsessed with it and as the days for the marathon get nearer thats all we can talk of. Hope everything turns out well. Touch wood.
No comments:
Post a Comment