Being sick with viral has made me question myself. Most of my life I have either been good at something to begin with or have easily learnt it. The only thing I ever really worked hard at was maths, also because I loved it. Then it got me to think that I haven't actually wanted anything badly ever. Everything always falls in place magically all by itself. I was never the go getter to begin with. In fact as I can remember I have always been perfectly happy with the way things are at the moment at any moment.
Given all this I read posts with people who have just started running clocking in 6 miles/hr. I feel really happy for them and also wonder what is the matter with me. I am questioning myself if I can actually do this. I don't know if I can actually complete this marathon in time.
Okay I'm editing this post, of course I can do it. we can do it! :D:D back to interval training starting tomorrow.
Given all this I read posts with people who have just started running clocking in 6 miles/hr. I feel really happy for them and also wonder what is the matter with me. I am questioning myself if I can actually do this. I don't know if I can actually complete this marathon in time.
Okay I'm editing this post, of course I can do it. we can do it! :D:D back to interval training starting tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment